Fresh Corn Salad With Minced Celery
|Corn kernels||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked (7 Ears)|
|Celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Bell pepper||1 (Red / Green)|
|Green onions with tops||3 , thinly sliced|
|Sweet pickle||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dijon style mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Prepared)|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crumbled|
1. In a mixing bowl combine pickle, chopped onions, bell pepper, corn and celery.
2. Cover the bowl and let it chill.
3. In another small bowl mix sour cream, mustard, basil, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, vinegar, pepper and salt.
4. Cover the bowl and chill.
5. Add vegetables and combine with the dressing.
6. Mix slowly.
7. Serve fresh corn salad on lettuce leaves, garnished with bell pepper cut into small rings.
Calories 411 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.8%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.7 mg4.6%
Sodium 305.9 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.7%
Dietary Fiber 15.4 g61.7%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 10 g20.6%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 37.8%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet