Green and White Salad Platter
|Boiling salted water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen artichoke hearts||18 Ounce (2 Packages Of 9 Ounce Each)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Crisp salad greens||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry tomato halves||2 Ounce|
1. Break cauliflower into flowerets.
2. Cook under cutting and cooking, drain.
3. Plunge in cold water, drain and keep in a bowl.
4. Follow package directions to cook artichokes.
5. Plunge in cold water, drain and keep in another bowl.
6. In a small bowl or jar, mix vinegar, oil, mustard, garlic salt, basil, pepper, and onion.
7. Stir vigorously to blend.
8. Add half of the dressing over each vegetable.
9. Mix gently, cover, and chill overnight, stirring several times.
10. Arrange lettuce in serving platter.
11. With a slotted spoon drain the vegetables from marinade and arrange on lettuce.
12. Garnish with tomatoes.
13. Serve with remaining marinade.
Calories 325 Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.3%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 336.8 mg14%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 4 g9%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 126.2%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet