Low Calorie Mandarin Orange Salad
|Iceberg lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs), chopped|
|Romaine lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
|Chopped mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Purple onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Yellow mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned mandarin oranges||16 Ounce (2 Small Cans)|
|Sugar substitute||16 Tablespoon (24 Packages)|
1) In a mixing bowl, add lettuce, mushrooms and purple onion.
2) Drain the Mandarin oranges and mix with salad. Keep aside.
3) In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine together sugar substitute, oil, mustard, vinegar, water and salt.
4) When ready to serve, stir in dressing and pour over salad and greens.
5) Goes well as a side to grilled chicken, steamed broccoli and fresh French bread.