Hot Potato Salad
|New potatoes||10 Ounce (8 In Number)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped (Cabbage, Apples And Onions)|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Plain yogurt/Yogurt - 1/4 cup and sour cream - 1/4 cup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dill seed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Scrub the potatoes to remove the skin. Peeling is not required. Wash them thoroughly.
2) Chop onion medium-fine and place aside covering.
3) In a covered pot, place the potatoes in water.
4) Cook for about 20 minutes, until the potatoes are firm but tender.
5) Drain water and cut the potatoes in in quarters or thick slices.
6) In a bowl, combine onion, vinegar, yogurt, mustard, paprika, dill seed.
7) Spread the mixture over potatoes and mix properly.
8) Sprinkle salt and pepper to season the mixture.
9) Serve warm as a hot favorite side dish or snack.