Not Just Another Tossed Salad
|Large shrimp||2 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Garlic oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh spinach||1⁄2 Pound, washed and dried|
|Boston lettuce head||1 Small, washed and dried|
|Canned black olives/1/2 of a 7 1/4 ounce can||3 3⁄4 Ounce, pitted and drained and sliced (1/2 Of A 7 1/4 Ounce Can)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Scallions||5 , diced|
|Radishes||6 , sliced|
|Cauliflower florets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Avocado||1 , pitted, peeled and diced|
|Cooked bacon slice||8 , crisp and crumbled|
|Eggs||2 , soft boiled and peeled|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
1. In a pan, add garlic oil to saute shrimp until pink.
2. Refrigerate the shrimp.
3. Tear spinach and lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces.
4. In a bowl, combine all the vegetables and bacon together and toss well.
5. For making the dressing, beat eggs, lemon juice, oil, cheese, and salt together.
6. Use refrigerated shrimp to top the salad.
7. Pour the dressing on the salad and serve at once.