Not Just Another Tossed Salad
|Large shrimp||2 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Garlic oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh spinach||1⁄2 Pound, washed and dried|
|Boston lettuce head||1 Small, washed and dried|
|Canned black olives/1/2 of a 7 1/4 ounce can||3 3⁄4 Ounce, pitted and drained and sliced (1/2 Of A 7 1/4 Ounce Can)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Scallions||5 , diced|
|Radishes||6 , sliced|
|Cauliflower florets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Avocado||1 , pitted, peeled and diced|
|Cooked bacon slice||8 , crisp and crumbled|
|Eggs||2 , soft boiled and peeled|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
1. In a pan, add garlic oil to saute shrimp until pink.
2. Refrigerate the shrimp.
3. Tear spinach and lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces.
4. In a bowl, combine all the vegetables and bacon together and toss well.
5. For making the dressing, beat eggs, lemon juice, oil, cheese, and salt together.
6. Use refrigerated shrimp to top the salad.
7. Pour the dressing on the salad and serve at once.
Calories 905 Calories from Fat 600
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103.1%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 469.3 mg156.4%
Sodium 1349 mg56.2%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 61 g121.5%
Vitamin A 153.3% Vitamin C 88.5%
Calcium 32.3% Iron 49.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet