Marinated Red Pepper Salad
|Cucumber||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Red bell peppers||2 Medium|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound (Medium Sized)|
|Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Chervil leaves||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Wash the peppers and remove the stems and seeds. Slice them in rings.
2) Wash the mushrooms and slice them lengthwise through stems.
3) Keep the sliced cucumber in a bowl and add salt.
4) Cover the bowl and allow it to chill.
5) Mix peppers and mushrooms in a bowl.
6) Take another bowl and mix salad oil, vinegar, basil, chervil, seasoned salt and pepper.
7) Pour the salad oil mixture over peppers-mushrooms.
8) Marinate for 1-2 hours.
9) Take the lettuce leaves in a serving plate and arrange cucumbers, peppers and mushrooms.
10) Add little marinades over the salad and serve.