Marinated Red Pepper Salad
|Cucumber||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Red bell peppers||2 Medium|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound (Medium Sized)|
|Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Chervil leaves||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Wash the peppers and remove the stems and seeds. Slice them in rings.
2) Wash the mushrooms and slice them lengthwise through stems.
3) Keep the sliced cucumber in a bowl and add salt.
4) Cover the bowl and allow it to chill.
5) Mix peppers and mushrooms in a bowl.
6) Take another bowl and mix salad oil, vinegar, basil, chervil, seasoned salt and pepper.
7) Pour the salad oil mixture over peppers-mushrooms.
8) Marinate for 1-2 hours.
9) Take the lettuce leaves in a serving plate and arrange cucumbers, peppers and mushrooms.
10) Add little marinades over the salad and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1151 Calories from Fat 1003
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 113 g174.6%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27%
Trans Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2368.5 mg98.7%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.7%
Sugars 16.5 g
Protein 9 g17.4%
Vitamin A 367.2% Vitamin C 599.5%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 20.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet