|For halibut salad|
|Halibut||1 Pound, thawed and drained|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|For sauce louis|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|French dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Catsup/Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take the halibut and vegetables in a big vessel.
2) Cook them in salted water for 15-20 minutes. Make sure not to boil them.
2) Now flake the fish and dress with sauce Louis.
3) To make the sauce Louis, take all the ingredients of sauce Louis and mix them. Allow them to chill for sometime.
4) Garnish the dish with hard-cooked eggs.
5) Serve the dish into 4 individual lettuce leaves.