|Romaine lettuce head||1 Large, washed, dried and crisped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|French bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/2 inch size)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Anchovy fillet||6 , drained and chopped|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take 1/2 clove of garlic and crush it.
2) Mix with oil and put it in a covered jar for 30 minutes.
3) Take a skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of oil-garlic mixture.
4) Take the bread and trim the crusts.
5) Add the bread cubes to oil-garlic mixture.
6) SautÃ© them to make little brown.
7) Remove from heat and keep aside.
8) Take the remaining oil-garlic mixture and add lemon juice along with mustard, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and anchovies.
9) Mix them well.
10) Take a pan and boil water into it.
11) Put egg in water and remove from heat. Allow the egg to stand in water for 1 minute.
12) Mix into dressing.
13) Before serving the salad, take the salad bowl and rub with garlic clove.
14) Place the romaine leaves and pour the dressing.
15) Sprinkle cheese, bread cubes and toss them.
16) Serve the salad into 6 individual serving bowls.
Calories 244 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.8 mg14.3%
Sodium 647.8 mg27%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 5 g10.9%
Vitamin A 112.4% Vitamin C 27.1%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet