Vegetable Ham Salad
|For sweet pickle mayonnaise dressing|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweet relish||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||20 Ounce, ripped (2 large, about 10 ounces each)|
|Smoked ham||3⁄4 Pound, cut into 1/4 inch pieces (3 cups)|
|Zucchini||1 Small, cut into 1/4 inch pieces to make 1 cup|
|Cooked corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take 1 tomato and chop into 1/4 inch pieces.
2) Make the sweet pickle dressing. For this, take the mayonnaise, relish, vinegar and mustard in a bowl and mix them.
3) Add the chopped tomatoes to the dressing.
4) Add ham, zucchini, celery, corn and onion to the dressing.
5) Toss all the ingredients properly.
6) Take the serving platter and arrange the lettuce leaves.
7) Pour the salad over the leaves.
8) Garnish the dish with remaining tomato slices and parsley sprigs.