Apple Cheese Salad
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red cinnamon candies||6 Ounce (small, 2/3 cup)|
|Lemon flavor gelatin||3 Ounce (1 package)|
|Sweetened applesauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (canned or homemade)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Finely cut celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, soak cinnamon candies in hot water and allow it dissolve. Add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
2) Now, add applesauce and mix.
3) Take 8x8x2" pan and put the mixture in it and chill.
4) Now, fold in cream cheese (room temperature), nuts and celery and add salad dressing.
5) Make a layer on the applesauce mixture and chill until firm and then unmold.
6) Garnish with sugared grapes and serve.