Egg And Mayonnaise Salad
|New potatoes||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and diced (250 g)|
|Hard boiled eggs||4|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , diced|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, small diced (100 g)|
|Mayonnaise||8 Teaspoon (40 ml)|
|Lettuce leaves||3 (to garnish)|
|Oil and vinegar dressing||2 Tablespoon (for dressing)|
1) Mix well the vinegar and oil to make salad dressing.
2) Mix together the potatoes, cucumber, carrots and cheese with some oil and vinegar dressing.
3) In a flat dish, spread the salad garnished with crisp lettuce leaves.
4) Halve the eggs and stand them rounded side up in two rows on the bed of vegetables.
5) Top each egg with a teaspoonful of mayonnaise and sprinkle alternately with chopped parsley and paprika pepper.
6) Serve the salad as an accompaniment to roasted or grilled meats.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1403 Calories from Fat 953
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.8%
Saturated Fat 36 g180%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1114.5 mg371.5%
Sodium 1904.8 mg79.4%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.8%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 61 g122.4%
Vitamin A 706.9% Vitamin C 55.3%
Calcium 104.8% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet