Egg And Mayonnaise Salad
|New potatoes||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and diced (250 g)|
|Hard boiled eggs||4|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , diced|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, small diced (100 g)|
|Mayonnaise||8 Teaspoon (40 ml)|
|Lettuce leaves||3 (to garnish)|
|Oil and vinegar dressing||2 Tablespoon (for dressing)|
1) Mix well the vinegar and oil to make salad dressing.
2) Mix together the potatoes, cucumber, carrots and cheese with some oil and vinegar dressing.
3) In a flat dish, spread the salad garnished with crisp lettuce leaves.
4) Halve the eggs and stand them rounded side up in two rows on the bed of vegetables.
5) Top each egg with a teaspoonful of mayonnaise and sprinkle alternately with chopped parsley and paprika pepper.
6) Serve the salad as an accompaniment to roasted or grilled meats.