|Frozen whole green beans||10 Ounce (1 package)|
|Olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, finely cut|
|Boston lettuce||1 Small, separated into leaves|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained and broken into chunks (1 can)|
|Tomato wedges||2 Large|
|Canned rolled anchovy fillets||2 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Canned sardines||8 Ounce, drained (Small, 2 cans, 4 ounces each)|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , shelled and halved|
|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Take a large saucepan, and add potatoes in it and cover it with salted water. Cook for about half an hour until soft. Drain, and cool until easy to handle, peel and slice them. Arrange it in a shallow dish.
2. Take a small saucepan, add green beans and cook it following label directions, and put the green beans on a pie plate.
3. In a jar add vinegar, olive oil, chives, parsley and onion salt and cover it with tight lid. Shake to mix the dressing mixture. Spoon ½ cup of the mixture over potatoes and 2 tbsp over beans; allow it to stand for half an hour.
4. Take a large shallow serving platter with lettuce. Layer it with potato slices and top it with tuna and arrange green beans in its center. Place 6 tomato wedges shaped like flower over beans and place anchovy in its center.
5. Arrange remaining tomato wedges, egg halves, and sardines and top it with olives and anchovies in a border over the platter edge. Spoon the remaining dressing all over the platter.