|Lettuce head||1 , washed and torn into bite sized peices|
|Spinach||1⁄4 Pound, cleaned, washed and torn into bite sized peices|
|Cucumber||1 Large, cut into thick slices|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Tomatoes||6 Small, cut into wedges|
|Cheese slice||1 , cut into strips (1/4 inch thick)|
1. Take a wooden salad bowl, slice the ends of garlic and rub it on the inside of the bowl.
2. Put in the lettuce, spinach, cucumber and celery and mix it together.
3. Arrange the tomato wedges on top like petals of a flower.
4. Arrange the cheese strips in the middle.
5. Serve with tangy, herb type French, ranch or your favourite dressing.