Bacon with Egg Salad Bowl
|Eggs||4 , hard-cooked, peeled and chopped|
|Bacon slices||1⁄2 Pound, fried crisp and crumbled (about 12 slices)|
|Cauliflower head||1⁄2 , broken into florets|
|Green onions||4 , chopped|
|Lettuce head||1 , washed and torn ito bite sized peices|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled|
|Salad oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pepper||To Taste (white or freshly ground black)|
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender ( or by hand using a whisk) and mix for about 10 seconds or until fully combined.
2. Transfer to a bowl and keep refrigerated for later use.
3. Slice both ends of the garlic clove, rub it on both the sides of the toast and cut it into cubes.
4. In a salad bowl put the croutons at the bottom and then add remaining ingredients apart from the dressing and keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Take it out add the French dressing, toss it lightly and serve immediately. You can season it with your favourite seasoning like freshly ground pepper, seasoning salt, herbs, etc.