|Lime flavor gelatin||6 Ounce (2 packages, 3 oz. each)|
|Hot water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Cold water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Lemon flavor gelatin||3 Ounce (1 package)|
|Miniature marshmallows||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into pieces|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||20 Ounce (1 can)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry flavor gelatin||6 Ounce (2 packages, 3 oz. each)|
1. Dissolve lime gelatin in 2 cups of hot water.
2. Add to it 2 cups of cold water.
3. Pour this mixture in a pan.
4. Chill until partly set.
5. In the top of a double boiler, dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup of hot water.
6. Add marshmallows and stir to melt.
7. Remove the pan from heat.
8. Add 1 cup drained pineapple juice and cream cheese.
9. Beat until the mixture blends properly and then stir in pineapple.
10. Allow it to cool slightly.
11. Fold in whipped cream and mayonnaise.
12. Chill until thickened.
13. Pour in the layer over lime gelatin.
14. Chill it again until almost set.
15. Now, dissolve cherry gelatin in 2 cups of hot water.
16. Then, add to it 2 cups cold water.
17. Chill it until syrupy.
18. Pour it over the pineapple layer.
19. Chill until firm.
20. Unmold and serve cold.