White Bean Salad
|Green onions||14 Ounce (2 bunches)|
|Radishes||24 (2 bunches)|
|Canned ripe olives||9 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Green olives||7 Ounce, drained (1 jar)|
|Canned pimentos||4 Ounce, drained and stripped (1 can)|
|Canned anchovy fillets||4 Ounce, drained, rolled (2 cans, 2 ounces each)|
|Eggs||6 , hard-cooked, shelled and lengthwise quartered|
|Artichoke hearts||12 Ounce, marinated and drained (2 jars, 6 ounces each)|
|Salami||6 Ounce, sliced (1 package)|
1. Prepare white bean salad and allow it to season.
2. Nip off roots and stems from radishes and onions, cut them into roses. Chill.
3. Spoon bean salad on a plate and arrange radishes, onions, green and ripe olives, pimientos, anchovy fillets, quartered eggs and artichoke hearts in a single row.
4. Roll salami slices and place them towards plate edges.
5. Serve white bean salad with oil and sprinkle vinegar over it.