White Bean Salad
|Green onions||14 Ounce (2 bunches)|
|Radishes||24 (2 bunches)|
|Canned ripe olives||9 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Green olives||7 Ounce, drained (1 jar)|
|Canned pimentos||4 Ounce, drained and stripped (1 can)|
|Canned anchovy fillets||4 Ounce, drained, rolled (2 cans, 2 ounces each)|
|Eggs||6 , hard-cooked, shelled and lengthwise quartered|
|Artichoke hearts||12 Ounce, marinated and drained (2 jars, 6 ounces each)|
|Salami||6 Ounce, sliced (1 package)|
1. Prepare white bean salad and allow it to season.
2. Nip off roots and stems from radishes and onions, cut them into roses. Chill.
3. Spoon bean salad on a plate and arrange radishes, onions, green and ripe olives, pimientos, anchovy fillets, quartered eggs and artichoke hearts in a single row.
4. Roll salami slices and place them towards plate edges.
5. Serve white bean salad with oil and sprinkle vinegar over it.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1571 Calories from Fat 851
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 98 g150.2%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1365.3 mg455.1%
Sodium 9040 mg376.7%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.8%
Dietary Fiber 51.9 g207.5%
Sugars 21.1 g
Protein 94 g187.8%
Vitamin A 428.7% Vitamin C 585.5%
Calcium 119.3% Iron 174.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet