|Ham||1⁄2 Pound, ground and cooked (2 cups)|
|Dill pickle||1 Large|
|Onion juice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Chop celery, ham and pickle in a food chopper.
2. In a bowl mix all the other ingredients well.
3. On a pie pastry, spread out the ingredients well which have been roll out.
4. Use cookie cutters to cut.
5. Preheat oven at 425°
5. Bake in a hot oven at 425° till the ground ham turns brown.
6. Fill in puff shells.
7. Serve ham salad with sandwiches.