|Boston lettuce head||1 Small|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Potatoes||2 Medium, cooked, peeled and sliced for 2 cups|
|Cherry tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned flat anchovy fillets||4 Ounce (2 cans, 2 ounces each)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Radishes||12 , trimmed and sliced (1 bunch)|
|Feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled|
|Greek olives/Ripe olives - 1 cup, pitted, halved||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Oregano leaf||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Take a shallow bowl or a large deep platter and arrange lettuce leaves and break the remainder into bite-sized pieces and place it in the center. Top the lettuce with green onions.
2. Arrange potatoes, tomatoes, anchovies, parsley, and radishes and top it with cheese. Arrange olives in a ring around base and garnish it with cheese and top it with lemon wedge.
3. In a jar combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, oregano, and pepper and close it with a tight lid. Shake them well.
4. Drizzle the dressing over vegetable mixture and mix it by tossing it lightly.
5. Serve Salata after garnishing with hot peppers.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1582 Calories from Fat 919
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.3%
Saturated Fat 21.1 g105.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 163.1 mg54.4%
Sodium 7946.3 mg331.1%
Total Carbohydrates 114 g38%
Dietary Fiber 22.4 g89.7%
Sugars 25.6 g
Protein 58 g116.3%
Vitamin A 227.9% Vitamin C 352.4%
Calcium 104.1% Iron 102.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet