Sunny Cove And Kirschenman Red And White Potato Salad
|Red potatoes||12 Small (Sunny Cove and Kirschenman)|
|White potatoes||12 Small (Sunny Cove and Kirschenman)|
|Dijon mustard||12 Small|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 , julienned|
|Red peppers||2 , cored, seeded and julienned|
|Yellow peppers||2 , cored, seeded and julienned|
|Orange peppers||2 , cored, seeded and julienned|
1. For the dressing, put mustard, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor and with the motor running, slowly drizzle in olive oil to emulsify, season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Keep the dressing in a jar in the refrigerator for later use.
3. In a pot boil the potatoes until barely done, about 15-20 minutes.
4. Drain, cool, cut into quarters and store in the fridge until ready to use.
5. To serve, shake the dressing to blend and mix with potatoes, onion and peppers and serve in a large bowl in the centre or individually portioned in smaller plates.