Warm Spinach Salad
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Spinach||2 Pound, boiled and shredded|
|Croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Restaurant style)|
1. In a deep skillet, place bacon and saute on a medium flame till evenly brown in colour. Carefully remove on to a plate, crumble and keep aside. Do not discrd bacon fat.
2. Place 2 tablespoons fat in same skillet and add vingear, suagr. salt and water. Mix well and gently heat.
3. Remove from flame and keep aside.
4. In a salad bowl, combine spinach, bacon and prepard dressing. Toss gently.
4. Top with croutons and serve immediately.