Hot Macaroni And Cheese Salad
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Mild cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Cup)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Pimiento||1 , diced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In large saucepan cook macaroni in boiling salted water, following label directions and drain.
2. Return to saucepan, toss with 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise and keep hot.
3. In a 1-cup measure mix remaining mayonnaise with milk, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Stir celery, cheese and onion into hot macaroni, fold in mayonnaise mixture and reheat just until hot.
5. Spoon into a heated serving dish, sprinkle pimiento and parsley over and serve.