|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), whipped|
|Cooked flaked crab meat||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Cups)|
|Hard cooked eggs||1 , cut into wedges|
|Tomatoes||1 , cut into wedges|
|Pepper||1 1⁄2 Dash (Generous Dash)|
1. In a bowl mix mayonnaise, onion, soup, chili and pepper. Add whipped cream.
2. Mix crab in this mixture and chill it in the refrigerator.
3. Place the crab meat on lettuce leaves neatly.
4. Garnish the crab meat with tomatoes and eggs.
5. Serve crab louis with wine.