|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), whipped|
|Cooked flaked crab meat||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Cups)|
|Hard cooked eggs||1 , cut into wedges|
|Tomatoes||1 , cut into wedges|
|Pepper||1 1⁄2 Dash (Generous Dash)|
1. In a bowl mix mayonnaise, onion, soup, chili and pepper. Add whipped cream.
2. Mix crab in this mixture and chill it in the refrigerator.
3. Place the crab meat on lettuce leaves neatly.
4. Garnish the crab meat with tomatoes and eggs.
5. Serve crab louis with wine.
Calories 201 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.1%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132 mg44%
Sodium 497.2 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.69 g2.7%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 19 g37.7%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 13% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet