|Cauliflower broccoli/Broccoli flowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced zucchini/Sliced yellow squash||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hard salami/Summer sausage||3 Ounce, cut into 1/2-inch cubes|
|Mozzarella cheese/Swiss cheese||3 Ounce, cut into 1/2-inch cubes|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), halved|
|Sweet red peppers/Sweet green peppers||1⁄2 Medium, cut into 1-inch squares|
|Pitted ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Italian salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lettuce head||1 Small, tore into pieces|
1) In a bowl, place together cauliflower or broccoli, zucchini or yellow squash, hard salami or summer sausage, cheese, mushrooms, pepper, and olives.
2) Toss the vegetables lightly until well mixed.
3) Spoon the dressing over the top of the vegetables.
4) Toss well to coat the vegetables.
5) Cover the bowl with the plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours until chilled, stirring occasionally.
6) Line the serving plate with lettuce (if using) and pile the salad over it.
7) Serve cold garnished with tomatoes if desired.