Snow Peas and Sprout Salad
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Peanut oil/Corn / olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dried hot red peppers||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Snow peas||1⁄2 Pound, trimmed|
|Mung bean sprouts||1⁄2 Pound (3 Cups, Chinese Sprouts)|
|Green onions||2 , finely chopped|
|Finely diced sweet red pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon, toasted|
1) Take a small bowl and mash garlic along with salt using the back of a spoon.
2) Add sherry, mustard and lemon juice. Stir in the oil and hot red pepper. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a large of boiling salted water and cook snow peas in it for about 30 seconds. Drain and rinse them under running cold water and drain a second time.
4) Take a large serving bowl and arrange sprouts at the bottom. Place peas in the center and sprinkle sweet red pepper, sesame seeds and green onions.
5) Pour the prepared dressing over the salad and toss to mix evenly. Serve immediately.