Piquant Artichoke Salad
|Fresh asparagus||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Canned artichoke hearts||28 Ounce, drained and sliced (2 Cans, 400 Gram / 14 Ounce Each)|
|Watercress||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Blue cheese dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Quantity)|
|Sunflower seeds||2 Tablespoon, toasted|
1) Cut the asparagus lengthwise into 5 cm (2 inch) pieces.
2) Take off the woody ends and discard.
3) Add into boiling water for 5 minutes, and cook till just tender and drain.
4) In a bowl, add the artichoke hearts and watercress.
5) Break the radicchio into leaves and mix into to the bowl.
6) Gently fold in the dressing.
7) Place into a serving dish.
8) Top with sunflower seeds and serve.