Curried Fruity Chicken Salad
|Corkscrew macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained and rinsed under cold water|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||15 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Cantaloupe||1⁄2 Medium, cubed|
|Seedless green grapes/Red grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanuts/Cashews / chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
1) In large bowl mix together cooked pasta, pineapple, chicken, cantaloupe, grapes, and celery.
2) In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, curry, and season taste.
3) Stir the mayonnaise mixture into fruit mixture until well coated.
4) Fold the nuts in fruits mixture.
6) Serve the salad on salad plates.