Marinated Bean Salad
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned garbanzo beans||15 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned cut wax beans||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned red kidney beans||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely shredded|
|Green onions||3 , sliced|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
1) In a bowl place together vinegar, oil, and sugar.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture well together until mixed.
3) In a bowl mix together the garbanzo beans, wax beans, kidney beans, green pepper, carrot, and onions.
4) Stream the vinegar mixture over the beans stirring lightly.
5) Put the lid on and refrigerate 6 to 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
6) Pour off the dressing before serving.
7) Serve cold garnished with chopped parsley if desired.