Hot Mustard Potato Salad
|Potatoes||2 Pound (6 Medium Sized)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 25 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and slice the potatoes.
3) In a non-stick pan, cook the bacon until crispy.
4) Pour of the excess fat from the pan reserving 2 tablespoons .
5) Remove the bacon from pan crush and set aside.
6) Stir in onion to the pan and cook till tender.
7) Add in sugar, flour, mustard, water and vinegar.
8) Cook stirring constantly until smooth.
9) Continue to cook and stir until thickened.
10) Add in bacon and potatoes.
11) Allow to cook for 5 minutes more or till hot, tossing lightly.
13) Take the pan off the heat.
14) Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.