Country Potato Salad
|Small new potatoes||1 Pound, cooked and peeled (8 To 10 Potatoes)|
|Torn lettuce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , diced|
|Thinly sliced green onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery seed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Prepare potatoes by making halves or quarters of big potatoes but leave very small potatoes whole.
2) Take a bowl and put together the potatoes, lettuce, eggs, and onion.
3) Now, in a skillet, add bacon until crisp and then drain and save about 1/4 cup drippings. Crumble bacon add to salad.
4) In the same skillet, add the saved dripping, add vinegar, seasoned salt, celery seed, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bring it to a boil.
5) Pour it over the potato mixture and toss.
6) Serve the country potato salad immediately.