Berry Poppy Seed Salad
|Poppy seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bibblettuce/Boston lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs), torn|
|Strawberries/Strawberries and blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced and separated into rings|
|Salad oil||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, whisk together salad oil, honey, vinegar, poppy seeds and mustard.
2) Whisk the honey mixture until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together lettuce, berries and onion.
4) Stir the dressing in the lettuce mixture.
5) Pile the salad in a deep salad bowl and serve cold.