1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 7/ 425 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add in the chicken fillets and sweet chili sauce. Rub with hands.
3. In a baking sheet, place the chicken, bacon rashers and oven chips. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile in a medium bowl, whisk together sweet chili sauce, lime juice and water.
5. Divide the dressing in half and set aside in 2 different bowls.
6. In a large bowl, add in the watercress, salad leaves and spring onions. Drizzle in half of dressing and toss with hands. Set aside.
7. Take out the chicken from the oven and slice.
8. Top the salad with avocados, chicken, bacon and oven fries. Pour in the reserved dressing and serve.