Provencale Pepper And Tomato Salad
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Peppers||4 , mixed, cored, seeded and cut in wide strips (You Can Use Red, Green And Yellow Peppers)|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Tomatoes||3 , peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In a saute pan, add 3 tablespoons oil along with salt, pepper and peppers.
2. Cook over medim flame for about 3 minutes. Stir well to coat the peppers with oil.
3. Cover and cook the peppers over low flame for about 10 more minutes until they turn tender.
4. Remove from heat.
5. In a separate pan, add oil to saute onion until soft and golden.
6. Further, add tomatoes, garlic, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper. Simmer for about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add peppers and simmer for another 3 minutes.
8. Allow it to cools and add seasonings as per taste.
9. Serve at room temperature.