Salmon Salad Sandwich Filling
Basic French Dressing - 2 tablespoons
Unpeeled lemon - 1 thin slice, quartered
Small onion- 1, thinly sliced
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Celery salt -1/2 teaspoon
2 3-inch Sweet pickles- 1/2 inch slices
Salmon -1 can (1 pound), drained, skinned, bored and flaked
Celery -1/3 cup, diced
1. Take a container and blend mayonnaise, basic French dressing, lemon slice, sliced onion, salt and celery salt.
2. Stir in onion and lemon and blend the mixture for 5 seconds using electric blender.
3. Add pickles and continue blending until the pickles get nicely mixed.
4. Take a bowl, add the mixture into it and stir in celery and salmons. Mix them with hands.
5. Serve this filling as a stuffing to sandwich.