Hot Scallop Salad with Blood Oranges
Olive oil-1 tablespoon
shallot bulbs-2, peeled and thinly sliced
jicama-8 ounces, peeled and sliced into 1- x 2-inch strips
Blood oranges-2, peeled and cut into fans
Avocado-1, peeled and thinly sliced
Balsamic vinegar-2 tablespoons
1) Spin or pat dry lettuce. Tear them into small pieces.
2) Take a small bowl arrange the lettuce into it.
3) Take a sautÃ© pan and heat oil on medium heat.
4) Now add shallots and cook until soft.
5) Then, add scallops and stir well.
6) Stir in jicama, oranges, avocado, and vinegar to the pan. Close the lid and cook until all the ingredients are heated through.
7) Place the scallop mixture on top of the lettuce leaves and serve.