Salad Nicoise With Tomato Soup Dressing
Condensed tomato soup - 1 can (10 3/4 ounces)
Salad oil - 1/2 cup
Wine vinegar - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 2 tablespoons
Onion - 1 tablespoon, finely chopped
Dry mustard - 2 teaspoons
Salt -1 teaspoon
Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Potatoes - 4 cups, sliced, cooked
Frozen cut green beans- 1 package (9 ounces), cooked, and drained
Tuna -1 can (about 7 ounces), drained and flaked
Tomato -1 medium cut in wedges
Eggs- 2 hard-cooked, quartered
1. Take a bowl and combine oil, soup, vinegar, onion, sugar, salt, mustard and salt -pepper. Shake them well and place them in a tightly covered container.
2. Add potatoes into a bowl and mix it up with ¾ cup of dressing. Similarly add green beans and combine it with ¼ cup of dressing.
3. Chill the ingredients in a bowl for some time.
4. Take a large platter and arrange salad greens on it.
5. Place green beans, tuna, potatoes and garnish with tomatoes, eggs, ripe olives and anchovy fillets on the platter.
6. Serve the salad with additional dressing.