Aladdin's Salad Bowl
Endive -2 cups, torn
Sliced jellied beef loaf - 1 (4-ounce) package, cut in strips
Sliced salami -1 (4-ounce) package, sliced, cut in strips
Sliced natural Muenster cheese - 6 ounces, cut in strips
Eggs - 2, hard-cooked, sliced
Mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
Russian salad dressing - 1/4 cup
1. In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise with Russian dressing.
2. In a salad bowl, mix together lettuce and endive.
3. Top with beef, salami, cheese, and egg slices.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.