Potato And Herring Savory Salad
Stalk celery - 1, chopped
Herring - 1, cooked and flaked
Lettuce heart - 1, shredded
Outer lettuce leaves - to garnish
Oil - 1 tablespoon [1X 20 ml spoon]
Vinegar - 1 dessertspoon [1X10 ml spoon]
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste
1) In a bowl, add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine thoroughly.
2) In a large bowl, pour other ingredients to mix.
3) Add the dressing to toss.
4) In a salad plate, pile the salad at the middle. Place the lettuce along the edge.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
6) Serve the chilled salad, by seasoning with freshly ground black pepper, if desired.