Moulded Asparagus Salad
Condensed cream of asparagus soup - 1 10 1/2-ounce can
Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Cream-style cottage cheese - 1 8-ounce carton (1 cup)
Dairy sour cream - 1/2 cup
Asparagus spears - 1 can (10 1/2 ounce), drained and cut
Celery - 1/2 cup, chopped
Canned pimiento - 2 tablespoons, chopped
1) In a saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
2) Stir over a low heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Blend the soup, lemon juice and salt into the gelatin.
4) Then beat in the cottage cheese and sour cream.
5) Refrigerate the gelatin mixture until partially set, then fold in rest of the ingredients.
6) In a 4 1/2-cup mold, turn the mixture and refrigerate until firm.
7) Unmold the Molded Asparagus Salad on a platter and serve chilled.