Broccoli Sweet Red Pepper Salad
|Sweet peppers||4 Medium, seeded and coarsely chopped|
To prepare broccoli :
1. Wash it, trim off large leaves and tough lower ends of stalks.
2. Peel stalks and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut remaining broccoli into flowerets.
4. In a large Dutch oven combine broccoli and water to cover and with cover bring to a boil for 2 minutes until crisp-render.
5. Drain and rinse with cold water.
6. In a large, shallow serving bowl or on a platter arrange broccoli and peppers.
7. Drizzle Cottage Cheese Dressing over top of vegetables and serve.