Nouvelle Tossed Salad
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), split|
|Curly endive||7 Cup (112 tbs), torn|
|Radicchio||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Arugula leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Walnut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt free herb and spice seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Use a large salad bowl to rub the surface with garlic.
2) Discard the garlic.
3) In the salad bowl, add endive, radicchio, and arugula to toss thoroughly.
4) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill completely.
5) In a jar, add vinegar, oil, seasoning, and pepper.
6) Tightly cover the jar lid and shake vigorously to blend in.
7) Drizzle the dressing over chilled salad. Thoroughly toss to combine.
8) Serve the salad bowl by garnishing with tomato rose, if desired.