|Small beets/1, 16 ounce can whole cooked beets, diced||1 Bunch (100 gm), rinsed and trimmed|
|Potatoes||2 , cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Carrots||2 , halved lengthwise and cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Wine cured salami||4 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Chopped flat italian parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Green peppercorns||1 Teaspoon|
|Gorgonzola cheese||2 Ounce, crumbled|
1. If salami is in large rounds, cut it into half.
2. In a saucepan, combine water, beans and a pinch of salt; bring it to boil.
3. Add the beets and cook for about 20 minutes until fork-tender; cool and cut beets into 1/2-inch dice.
4. In separate pan, combine water and a pinch of salt; bring it to boil.
5. Adding potatoes and carrots, cook for about 15 minutes or until just tender; drain and gently toss with vinegar.
6. Add salami, parsley, and peppercorns to the potatoes-carrots mixture, toss gently to mix well.
7. Add beets and Gorgonzola, toss again.
8. In a large serving bowl, arrange the salad and toss gently to mix well. Serve immediately.