Red Apple And Nut Salad
|Red apples||4 Small|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Tablespoon|
|Summer cream dressing||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash and clean apples.
2. Cut off the tops of apples.
3. Discard the core and spoon out fruit leaving only a thin casing.
4. Chop the apple, banana, nuts and water-cress.
5. In a bowl add the fruits.
6. Prepare dressing in a bowl adding all the seasonings to the cream.
7. Beat egg while until stiff and add to it.
8. Add it to the fruits and combine.
9. Spoon into apple cases.
10. Seal with top of the apple.
11. Garnish with sprigs of water-cress.
12. Arrange the apples on a lettuce leaf.