|Chopped mustard greens||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grapefruit||1 , peeled and sectioned|
|Cooked crab meat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Light olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Mirin||1 Tablespoon (Sweet Sake)|
|Toasted pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a large salad bowl and arrange mustard greens in it.
2) Place grapefruit sections and crab on it.
3) Now to make dressing, mix oil, vinegar and mirin.
4) Pour this on the salad and toss it well to coat the greens.
5) Top the salad with pine nuts and serve.