Smoked Turkey and Wild Rice Salad
|Wild rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), uncooked, rinsed|
|Smoked turkey||1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1/4 inch cubes|
|Snow peas||1⁄2 Pound, blanched|
|Sweet red pepper||1 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Drain well and cool to room temperature.
3. In a large serving bowl, combine rice and next 4 ingredients.
4. Then add vinaigrette and toss well.
5. Serve the salad with garnish as desired.
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.4%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.7 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 15 g30.1%
Vitamin A 25.8% Vitamin C 88.2%
Calcium 3% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet