Smoked Turkey And Wild Rice Salad
|Wild rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), uncooked, rinsed|
|Smoked turkey||1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1/4 inch cubes|
|Snow peas||1⁄2 Pound, blanched|
|Sweet red pepper||1 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Drain well and cool to room temperature.
3. In a large serving bowl, combine rice and next 4 ingredients.
4. Then add vinaigrette and toss well.
5. Serve the salad with garnish as desired.