Squid And Shrimp Salad
|Squid tubes||8 Ounce|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced, grated peel|
|Minced basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, diced to equal 1 cup (Reserve Juice)|
|Cooked shrimp||4 Ounce|
|Grated asiago cheese/Parmesan||1 Ounce|
1) Wash the squid tubes and pat dry on a paper towel.
2) In a pan, add salt and water and allow to boil.
3) Add squid and cook till opaque and curled.
4) Drain and keep aside the water for later use.
5) In a bowl add oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon lemon peel, basil, and garlic and mix well.
6) Mix in tomatoes and their juice.
7) Cut the squid into 1/2-inch rings.
8) Add squid and shrimp to the dressing and mix well.
9) Top with cheese and serve chilled.