Fresh Salmon Salad
|Fresh tuna/Salmon||1 Pound, cooked|
|Minced fresh dill/1/2 teaspoon dried||1 Teaspoon (3 Sprigs)|
|Minced fresh tarragon/1/2 teaspoon dried||1⁄2 Teaspoon (3 Leaves)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed|
|Freshly ground white pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Plum tomatoes||4 , diced|
|Toasted walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Remove the skin and bone the salmon. Make big chunks of the fish.
2) Make a mixture of dill and tarragon in oil in a bowl.
3) Now, add garlic and about 1 teaspoon pepper and mix well.
4) Mix tomatoes and salmon with the dressing.
5) Cover the bowl and chill until served.
7) Serve the Broiled Tuna with Pine Nuts and Dill.