Broccoli Garbanzo Bean Salad
|Garbanzo beans||19 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Red wine vinegar with garlic||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried whole oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole tarragon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Red peppers||To Taste|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄2 Pound, halved|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (With Tops, As Required)|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1) In a colander, place garbanzo beans.
2) Rinse the under cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Allow the beans to drain for 1 minute.
4) In a small bowl, add vinegar and next 7 ingredients.
5) Stir well to mix altogether. Place aside.
6) In a bowl, add reserved beans, tomatoes, and green onions.
7) Toss gently to combine the ingredients.
8) Drizzle in the reserved dressing mixture.
9) Coat the ingredients properly by lightly tossing the salad.
10) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
11) Add broccoli and toss again.
12) Cover the bowl and place inside refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
13) Serve the salad by passing extra dressing on side, if desired.