Quick Sweet Potato Salad
|Sweet potatoes||3⁄4 Pound, peeled and cubed|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a 1-quart casserole, place the sweet potatoes and water.
2) Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes. Stir once after 3 minutes of cooking.
3) Let the preparation stand for about 2 minutes and tehn drain the potatoes well. Set aside.
4) Combine together the vegetable oil, sugar and lemon juice. Pour the mixture all over the reserved potatoes.
5) Transfer the salad to a decorative serving plate and serve at room temperature.