Prawn And Jicama Salad
|Avocado||1 Large, peeled, halved and thinly sliced|
|Lemon||1 Small, juiced, peel grated|
|Jicama||8 Ounce, peeled and sliced into thin strips|
|Prawns||8 , cooked and peeled|
|Fresh cilantro||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), trimmed, reserving 2 sprigs for garnish|
|Yogurt||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Salsa||4 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as per taste)|
|Freshly grated nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Apply some 1 tablespoon lemon juice on half avocado.
2) In a bowl, toss other jicama, avocado and prawns together and then place them in two salad plates.
3) Blend cilantro, avocado with lemon juice and yogurt in a food processor.
4) Add salsa, nutmeg and lemon peel to the avocado.
5) Serve this sauce over salads and garnish with cilantro.