Gorgonzola Pear Salad
|Pears||2 , cored and thinly sliced|
|Lean ham||4 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Avocado||1 Large, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Lemon||1 , juiced, peel grated|
|Gorgonzola cheese||4 Ounce, crumbled|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted and coarsely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
1) In a salad bowl, add pears, ham, and half the avocado slices and gently toss.
2) Add 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons Gorgonzola, and 2 tablespoons walnuts and keep aside.
3) In a blender, add the remaining avocado and garlic, 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon peel, remaining nuts, and remaining Gorgonzola, if required then add 1 to 2 teaspoons.
4) Blend till a thick sauce.
5) Add sauce over salad, toss gently, and serve.